10-14 Toyota Sienna Smart Entry Keyless Programming Guide
Program remote transmitter when added, replaced or because of a system malfunction
- Driver’s door remove key from ignition switch twice
- Within 5 seconds: Press and remove the key from the ignition switch twice
- Within 40 seconds: Close and open driver’s door twice
- Insert and remove the key from the ignition switch. Close and open driver’s door twice
- Insert the key into the ignition switch and close the driver’s door
- Within 40 seconds
- Switch ignition ON and OFF once to program a remote transmitter code whilst retaining the original codes or twice to program a remote transmitter code whilst erasing the original codes. Three time to check how many remote transmitters are currently registered or five times to erase all registered codes.
- Remove key from ignition switch. System should now lock and unlock vehicle once, twice or five times depending which mode has been selected. One to four times, slowly, to indicate number of remote transmitter registered
- Within 40 seconds: Press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK button simultaneously for 1.5 seconds
- Within 3 seconds: Press LOCK button
- System should now lock and unlock vehicle once to confirm registration twice to indicate registration has failed
- Within 40 seconds: repeat button procedure to program remaining remote transmitters.
- Note: To exit programming mode: Open driver’s door. NOTE: A maximum of 4 remote transmitters can be programmed
If the above programming does not work and you have a different remote, then you need to call a locksmith.