1. Make sure ignition is in the OFF position.
2. Locate the programming connector in the trunk (drivers side). It is a plastic connector
with two wires leading up to it. The connector is not plugged into anything. You may
have to pull back trunk trim to access connector.
3. The programming connector should have two terminals. Connect both terminals with a
suitable jumper wire. Make sure the terminals remain connected throughout the
4. Press the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote at the same time. In response, the
keyless entry module will cycle all door lock motors at once. This will indicate your
remote has been accepted and all existing remotes have been erased.
5. Repeat step 4 now for each additional remotes, including any exiting remotes. DO NOT
remove jumper wire in between programming of remotes.
6. Remove jumper wire and test remotes.