1. Turn the ignition switch to the ON then OFF position.
2. Remove the RADIO fuse.
3. Cycle the ignition switch from the OFFposition to the RUN position (as far as you can go
without cranking the engine) 3 times within 5 second ending in the RUN position. The
vehicle will verify entry into the programming mode by locking then unlocking the
4. Press and hold both the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the first transmitter for
approximately 15 seconds. The vehicle will verify programming by locking then
unlocking the door locks. Your new remote has been accepted and all existing
remote codes have been erased.
5. Repeat the previous step for each additional transmitter (including any existing
transmitters). You may program up to 4 transmitters.This must be done before the
RADIO fuse is reinstalled.
6. Place the ignition switch in the OFF position. IMPORTANT: The remote keyless entry
system will not be operational if the radio fuse is open.
7. Replace the RADIO fuse. If at any time it is necessary to restart the procedure, turn the
ignition OFF and proceed again with step number 1.