07-09 Lexus RX350 Remote Programming Instructions
Program when key is added, replaced or system malfunction
- Driver’s door open, all the doors closed, key removed from ignition switch
- Within 5 seconds – Insert and remove the key from the ignition switch twice
- Within 40 seconds – close and open driver’s door twice
- Insert and remove the key from the ignition switch
- Within 40 seconds – Close and open driver’s door twice. Insert the key into the ignition switch and close the driver’s door
- Switch ignition ON and OFF – Once to program a key remote transmitter code whilst retaining the original codes. Twice to program a key remote transmitter code whilst erasing the original codes. Three times to check how many key remote transmitters are currently registered. Five times to erase all registered codes
- Remove key from ignition switch.
- System should now lock and unlock vehicle once, twice, or five times depending which mode has been selected. One to four times, slowly to indicate number of remote transmitter registered.
- Within 40 seconds – Press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously for 1.5 seconds
- Within 3 seconds – Press and release LOCK or UNLOCK button. System should now lock and unlock vehicle once to confirm registration or twice to indicate registration has failed
- Within 40 seconds – Repeat button procedure to program remaining key remote transmitters
NOTE: To exit programming mode – Open driver’s door or insert ignition key. A maximum of 4 key transmitters can be programmed.