03-07 Lexus ES300 Keyless Fob Programming Procedures
You should program your key remote when transmitter added or replaced or if you have a system malfunction.
- Driver’s door open, all other doors closed, key removed from ignittion switch
- Within 5 seconds – Insert and remove the key from the ignition switch twice.
- Within 40 seconds – Close and open driver’s door twice
- Insert and remove the key from the ignition switch
- Within 40 seconds – Close and open driver’s door twice. Insert the key into the ignition switch and close the driver’s door
- Switch ignition ON and OFF once to program a key remote transmitter code whilst retaining the key original codes or twice to program a remote transmitter code whilst how many key remote transmitters are currently registered or five times to erase all registered codes
- Remove key from ignition switch – System should now lock and unlock vehicle once, twice or five times depending which mode has been selected. One to four times slowly, to indicate number of key remote transmitters registered
- Within 40 seconds – Press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously for 1.5 seconds
- Within 3 seconds – Press and release LOCK or UNLOCK button. System should now lock and unlock vehicle once to confirm registration, twice to indicate registration has failed
- Within 40 seconds seconds – Repeat button procedure to program remaining key remote transmitters
NOTE: To exit programming mode you can open driver’s door or insert ignition kye. Also, note that a maximum of 4 key remote transmitters can be programmed.