04-06 Lexus LS430 Remote Programming Instructions
Program your remote only when key/remote transmitter added or replaced or system malfunctions
How – Without ‘Smart entry system’
- Driver’s door open, key removed from ignition switch
- Within 5 seconds – Insert and remove the key from the ignition switch twice
- Within 40 seconds – Close and open driver’s door twice. Insert and remove the key from the ignition switch. Close and open driver’s door twice. Insert the key into the ignition switch and close the driver’s door
- Within 40 seconds – Switch ignition ON and OFF once to program a key remote transmitter code whilst retaining the original codes or twice to program a key remote transmitter code whilst reading the original codes. Three times to check how many key remote transmitters are currently registered or five times to erase all registered codes
- Remove key from ignition switch – System should now lock and unlock vehicle once, twice or five times depending which mode has been selected. One to four times slowly, to indicate number of key remote transmitters registered
- Within 40 seconds – Press and hold LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously for 1.5 seconds
- Within 3 seconds – Press and release LOCK or UNLOCK button
- System should now lock and unlock vehicle. Once to confirm registration, twice to indicate registration has failed.
- Within 40 seconds – Repeat button procedure to program remaining key remote transmitters
NOTE: To exit programming mode – Open driver’s door or insert ignition key. Also note that a maximum of 4 key remote transmitters can be programmed
How – with ‘Smart entry system’
Remote transmitters can only be programmed using diagnostic equipment. Please contact your local locksmith or dealer. Note that a maximum of 5 master keys and 3 sub keys can be programmed.