00-01 Lexus ES300 Remote Programming Instructions
Program your Lexus remote when key added, replaced, or because of a system malfunction.
- Driver’s door open, all other doors closed, key removed from ignition switch.
- Insert key into ignition switch, then remove it
- Press LOCK and UNLOCK on the vehicle door lock control switch at 1 second intervals 5 times
- Close and re-open driver’s door
- Press LOCK and UNLOCK on the vehicle door lock control at 1 second intervals 5 times
- Insert key into ignition switch
- Switch ignition ON and OFF once to program a remote transmitter code whilst retaining the original code or twice to program a remote transmitter code whilst erasing the original codes, three times to theck how many remote transmitters are currently registered, five times to erase all registered codes
- Remove key from ignition switch. System should now lock and unlock vehicle. Once, twice or five times depending which mode has been selected. One to four times, slowly, to indicate number of remote transmitters registered.
- Press any remote transmitter button for minimum of 1 second. System should now lock and unlock vehicle once
- Close and reopen driver’s door
- Press any remote transmitter button for a minimum of 1 second. System should now lock and unlock vehicle once to confirm, twice to indicate registration has failed
- If required repeat button procedure to program remaining remote transmitters
:NOTE: To exit programming mode: Close driver’s door or insert ignition key
NOTE: A maximum of 4 remote transmitters can be programmed