93.5-96 Remote Programming Instructions
These instructions are for G20 1993.5 models and will not work on early 1993 models
1993.5 – 1996 G20 (No automatic seatbelts)
(Only models with Leather seats and Sunroof)
1991-1996 G20 Touring (ALL)
(1) Open the trunk.
(2) Close and lock all doors.
(3) Insert and remove the key from the ignition six times within 10 seconds.
(4) Manually unlock and lock driver’s door once to enable “Belting” mode.
(5) Push lock button on the new remote controller once, within 5 seconds of
completing step 4.
(6) If additional remotes are needed, repeat steps 4 and 5 for each additional
remote immediately after programming the first remote.
NOTE: a total of four (4) remotes can be programmed to function on the