96-98 Honda Odyssey Keyless Entry Guide
1. Open the drivers door.
2. Push the drivers power door lock switch to the unlock position and hold it.
( Continue to hold the switch during this procedure.)
3. Insert the key into the ignition, then remove it. Repeat this 4 more times
within 10 seconds. ( You must complete steps 3 and 4 within 10 seconds
or the system will exit the programming mode.
4. Insert the key into the ignition. After you insert the key, make sure the power
door locks cycle to confirm that the system is in the programming mode.
5. Press the LOCK and UNLOCK button on the remote. All power door locks
( except the drivers door ) should cycle to confirm that the system accepted
6. To program a second remote, presss the LOCK and UNLOCK button within
10 seconds of programming the first remote. ( The system will only accept
7. Release the master power door lock switch to exit the programming mode.
8. Test remotes.