91-92 Cadillac DeVille Remote and Key Setup
- Locate the Data Link Connector (DLC) underneath the driver’s side dashboard. Use the figure as a map for your DL ( They are not lettered on your vehicle.) The view is looking straight into the cavities of the DLC.
- Connect cavity G with cavity A in the DLC with a fused jumper wire. Your vehicle will respond by locking and unlocking the door locks within 2 seconds.
- Press any button on first remote to be programmed. Locks will lock and unlock verifying remote was programmed.
- Press any button on second remote to be programmed if applicable. Locks will lock and unlock to verify remote was programmed.
- Remove jumper wire and test remote or remotes..