- Locate the green programming connector located in the LH trunk. Trim may
have to be pulled back to access programming connector. ( Connector
has wires leading up to it and it is not connected to anything.)
- Jump programming connector terminals.
- System should now lock and unlock doors and trunk lid to indicate
programming mode has been entered. Trunk lid must have activated
- Press any button on keyless remote once.
System should now lock and unlock doors, indicating successful
programming of keyless remote.
- Repeat step 4 for additional remote or other existing keyless remote.
NOTE: A maximum of only two Keyless Remotes can be programmed.
- Remove programming connector jumper wire to exit programming mode.
- Test remote(s).