91-96 Buick Regal Vehicle Keyless Entry Guide
Note: Existing keyless remotes will be erased with this procedure.
Existing working remotes will have to reprogrammed also.
- Locate the programming connector wire located in the RH trunk area.
You may have to pull back right side trunk trim on trunk wall to locate
the single black/white wire.
- The programming connector wire should have one termial in the plastic
connector on end of black/white wire. Ground the terminal in the connector
to a nearby bolt or trunk latch.
Leave connector wire connected to ground through out procedure.
- System will now lock and unlock doors automatically to indicate
programming mode has been activated.
- Press any button on keyless remote. System will respond by locking
and unlocking doors one time to indicate successful programming.
- Repeat step 4 for to program any additonal keyless remotes including
and existing keyless remotes. Do not remove ground wire between
programming of keyless remotes.
- Disconnect programming connector wire from ground to exit programming
- Test keyless remote(s).