93-96 Buick Century Fob Entry Programming Instructions
NOTE: A maximum of only two Keyless Remotes can be programmed.
- Locate the green programming connector located in the LH trunk. Trim may
have to be pulled back to access programming connector. ( Connector
has wires leading up to it and it is not connected to anything.)
- Jump programming connector terminals.
- System should now lock and unlock doors and trunk lid to indicate
programming mode has been entered. Trunk lid must have activatedÃ‚Â before proceeding.
- Press any button on keyless remote once.Ã‚Â System should now lock and unlock doors and trunk lid, indicating
successful programming of keyless remote. Trunk lid must have
activated before proceeding.
- Repeat step 4 for additional remote or other existing keyless remote.
- Remove programming connector jumper wire to exit programming mode.
- Test remote(s).