Acura TL 97-06 Auto Programming
Note: Entering the programming mode cancels all learned keyless remotes, so
none of the previously programmed remotes will work. You must reprogram
all of the keyless remotes once you are in the programming mode.
You must complete each step within 4 seconds of the previous step to keep
the system from exiting the programming mode. You must program remotes
within 10 seconds of each other
- Turn ignition switch to ON (II)
- Within 4 seconds press the LOCK or UNOCK button on one of the remotes.
(An unprogrammed remote can be used for this step.)
- Within 4 seconds turn ignition switch to LOCK (0) position
- Within 4 seconds turn the ignition switch to ON (II)
- Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 two more times using the same keyless remote
used in step 2
- Within 4 seconds press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the same remote.
Make sure the power door locks cycle to confirm you are in programming
- Within 10 seconds press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on same remote.
- Within 10 seconds press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on all other
remotes you want to program. Make sure door locks cycle after you push
each remote button to confirm system has accepted the remote.
- Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0) to exit programming mode.
- Test remote(s)